Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming to you this week from.....

NEW YORK CITY!! That's right gang, I'm off to the big apple for a week. On my to do list are:
  • Visit Walker and Daughter for some new yarn (special project in the works)
  • Do some damage on my Visa at H&M (not too much, sweetie)
  • Visit Magnolia Bakery for the best.cupcakes.ever.
  • see a show, or four

I'm not bringing my computer so I will update the blog with pictures when I return. The husband will be leaving for Austin and coaching school the day before I get back so we will not see each other until NEXT WEEK! Poor planning on our parts. :(

Did I mention we are leaving tomorrow morning at 4:10!!!!! As in AM!! As I type this my clock says 12:46, so much for sleeping!

P.S. When I get back Emily (and baby Ella) will be in town, yay!!!

No comments: