Sunday, July 19, 2009

Babies R Us

Nooooo, not what you think. At least for me that is. But for Emily and baby Ella this is their new home! After landing in Houston from NYC I drove straight to my friend Ally's house in Humble to see her and Emily (and baby Ella!) and her son Micah.

The three of us (well, four if you count Ella) spent most of the day on Saturday at the Babies R Us in Kingwood setting up Emily and Eric's baby registry for Ella. If you thought wedding registry's were intense that in NOTHING compared to baby registry's. Babies need so many things! We have everything from bottles to bobby's to bedding on that thing and I'm sure as we speak Emily is at home adding more to the registry. Lucky for her she has the two best friends in the world who are throwing her a shower in October so she can hopefully get most of the things she needs before baby Ella arrives.

This was the only picture I could snap over the weekend before my camera died of Emily and Ally taking a break from registering on the rocking chairs.
Boy do I wish I had gotten a picture with little Micah man, Ally's little boy. He is just too cute for words and so very well behaved. We went to eat at Papasitto's for dinner and Micah entertained himself the whole time and ate all of his dinner. What a good boy! I hope I can be half the mom that Ally is one day.

Up next....coaching school in Austin!

2 comments:

Ally said...

You are so sweet!

I had so much fun with you girls this weekend, can't wait until october!

Rollo said...

... babyrockingchair.blogspot.com