Monday, April 28, 2014

Favorite Things: Iced Tea K Cups

I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Favorite Things Party!

In thinking about my favorite things lately I first thought of these pajama pants (pockets!) (oh so soft!) (long enough!) and this mascara (used with the primer.)  One of those things I wear in my house daily and one of those things I never leave the house without; I'll let you piece together which is which.  

But my favorite, favorite thing recently has been the Luzianne Sweet Iced Tea K Cups.  LIFE. CHANGING. 

At home Matt and I always have a pitcher of unsweet tea made and ready to drink.  He likes his tea unsweet (which I can hardly believe) and I like to sweeten my tea myself.  If we are out I order unsweet tea and sweeten my own tea with two packets of sweet-n-low.  I have a sweet tooth something fierce so typically pre-sweetened tea is not sweet enough for me.  

Matt brought home these gems one day when he went to the grocery store for us and I haven't made a pitcher of unsweet tea since!  I save them for dinner time and usually go through one with dinner and one after the kids have gone to bed.  I really do look forward to them throughout the day! 

I like to drink my tea out of my favorite tumbler :)


And, of course, my other favorites are these three! Could you just eat them up??






4 comments:

Andrea - Momfessionals said...

I need those K Cups in my life! I'm a BIG tea drinker and we have a Keurig at school so this would be perfect!!! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up!
:) Andrea
PS - How sweet are your kiddos?!?!?! ADORABLE!!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Sweet sweet babies!!! I have at least one cup of tea everyday! I'm giving these a try!! Thank you!!

Rachel Zimm said...

That tea looks yummy!
Your baby girls are beautiful!!
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Lexy said...

I live on sweet tea so I NEED these! Your girls are adorable! I found your blog on Friday through the Twin Talk linkup. So funny to see it again today on this one! :)