Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Playing at the Park

I found these pictures on my computer a few nights ago and wanted to be sure to post them.  About a month ago we met Aunt Laura and Brooks at the park on a Saturday.  It was the end of April in Texas but was pretty chilly.  Both Laura and I had to go back to the car to get jackets for our littles while we were there.  In April!! The Texas weather this year has been super weird.

Carter will not keep a hat on for anything

Carter and Brooks are really starting to interact more when they are together.  I love that Carter recognizes her and get excited when she is around.  Laura and I didn't have many cousins growing up so I want to be sure to surround Carter with his cousins as much as possible.


This was the first time I started to notice gender differences with Brooks and Carter.  Once we finished our picnic Brooks wanted to spend her time watching the ducks and dancing around our blanket.  Carter was happy to crawl around and put rocks in his mouth.  Such a boy!


It's creeping up into the 90's now so our days at the park are limited.  Now you can find us at the pool, but always with our sweet cousins.


No comments: