Sunday, February 24, 2013

Picture update

I don't have it in me to do a full update post but wanted to include some of my favorite pictures as of late.  Most of these I already posted on Instagram but want to include on the blog.

First taste of blueberries...they were a hit!

Fun times at the park

Swinging

 Our first night leaving Carter overnight...we survived! 

Matt had both babies one day while we were at the hospital.  He sent me this picture with the caption "DOTY...Dad of the Year"

Bath time at Nana's

Figured out how to give himself his own bottle! 

Dinner at Pappa's Bros Steakhouse- best dinner of our lives

Meeting baby Nate!

First bite of peaches.  His face is deceiving but he loved them and kept going back for more!

Another deceiving face...this boy has RSV and a 103.7 fever but still is all smiles

First time in the grocery cart! 

Go Texan Day! 

I'm totally THAT mom who doesn't have pictures of anything but her kid.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am totally that mom too ;) Is Carter feeling better? I had no idea he was sick! Saying a prayer! He is still the cutest little boy ever, sick and all! Doesn't that smile make everything worth while? Thinking about you mama!