Sunday, August 4, 2013

July Wrap-Up

So I guess I took the month of July off from blogging.  Oops!!  My bad.  I hate when I do that because, more than anything, this blog is our family scrapbook.  I love looking back at old posts and seeing what we were doing, and if I don't blog I don't remember anything!

I'm sad to say I didn't take my camera out at all in July; all I have are iPhone pictures.  Thankfully, I have about 300 of those, lol!  I haven't been blogging but I have been keeping up with my instagram! (amcd315)  So, besides some separate posts I'm going to do, here is what we have been up to in July:

Celebrated the 4th in Florida

Helped unpack all of the tupperware

Discovered the car carts at HEB

Cooling off with Daddy

Mani/pedis with my girl

Hanging out in big chairs for big boys

Play dates with Nate

Post-nap crazy hair

Digger driving

Mowing

4-wheeling

Obsessing over the Royal Baby

Galveston with his future wife

Hanging out in drawers


Roanoke, VA for Todd and Grace's wedding

First nap with Mommy

Rocking some sunglasses

Park swinging in the 100-degree weather

Visiting Daddy at work
Stephanie and Doug's wedding

No comments: