Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday

Sooooo....I've been wanting to link-up with the Five on Friday girls for awhile now.  How fun are they? But, I've held back since my blog is private now and can't really do a link-up.  Lame.  So, I've decided to participate and just not link-up.  Sound like a good compromise?  I thought so too!  Here goes.

{ONE}
I've managed to find some reason to go to Target everyday this week.  Y'all!  I've also managed to stay within our weekly budget, but I feel a little guilty.  In my defense todays trip was to buy gifts on behalf of others and get some velveeta for dinner.  Somehow I managed to get home and the velveeta was still at the store.  Total bummer.  So we had to eat our taquitos with ranch instead of queso, which actually wasn't half bad.  (We used this recipe....you can thank me later.)

{TWO}
Matt and I have a date night planned for Saturday night and I'm so excited...I've been looking forward to this since last weekend.  It's our annual "last night out" before football season starts and we don't see each other for five months.  Two-a-days start Monday and I don't think I will eat a meal with Matt until after our first game on the 29th.  :(  Matt wants to go to Taste of Texas but I'm kind of craving Babins.  Carter is staying with Nana and PawPaw, so if we can stay awake long enough, we may even catch a movie.

{THREE}
I'm on a roll getting smocked clothes for Carter.  Not sure where he will wear them (preschool?) but how cute are these??  #ineedanintervention



{FOUR} 
I posted my first #tbt (throwback Thursday) on Instagram yesterday.  This was one year ago today.  How cute are my boys?? 

This is the perfect excuse to post precious baby pictures of Carter every week, am I right? I can't decide which picture to use next week.




{FIVE}
I recently discovered Amazon streaming with our Prime account.  Whoa, time suck! I've been re-watching season 9 of Grey's (my fav show!) and am planning on starting Downton Abbey next.  Is there anything else I should add to my watchlist??  I love staying up late watching entire seasons of shows back-to-back...it's the only way to watch TV.  :)

No comments: