Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All Hail the Mighty Tigers

The time has come for me to write the post I always hate to write- our last football game of the season post.

Katy played the LaPorte Bulldogs on Saturday and just couldn't pull out the win.  We fought hard, the entire game, but just didn't come out on top this time.

To say Matt is disappointed is a HUGE understatement.  He's been working his butt off since last football season ended to ensure we improved and made it further in the playoffs, which didn't happen.  I'm not allowing him to place blame anywhere because that's just not fair at all, but I am allowing him some time to be sad and whiney.  I figure I'll let him sulk this week and send him to Austin this weekend for Jeff to perk him up.  Maybe by the time he comes home he will feel better and start looking forward to next season.

So in the meantime please just pray for his precious heart right now, that he heals quickly and is able to lead his boys to train for the season to come.

Love you, Coach.  Win or lose.

1 comment:

ms.composure said...

loving the blog :-) just showing a little blog love!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com