Thursday, September 29, 2011

Homecoming


I’ve been trying to blog all week because we had a really fun weekend, but someone whose name starts with an M has had my computer at work all week.  I had to threaten him today to actually get it back!
Last weekend was KHS homecoming vs Seven Lakes.  This is always such a fun week for the kids at school and a fun game (and halftime!) to watch.  My kids at the junior high wore mum’s to school on Friday and we had our own pep rally at school. 
Thursday our sophomore team that Matt coaches played at SLHS.  I love these games because Matt is actually coaching from the field and not the press box so I can get some decent pictures of him.  I'm really good at taking lots of pictures at the games, but I just wish Matt was actually IN some of them!

Friday was the varsity game and I had so much fun mingling with all my former students.  It was fun seeing them as high school kids and watching them grow into such beautiful young ladies!  Katy won 46-7!  






And just for giggles, here is a picture of me and the mister from our very first homecoming, circa 1998.




1 comment:

Amy said...

Love that old picture! Oh to be young again!