Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Animal

So after my vacuum caught on fire Sunday night I had a pickle: take this as a sign from the big man and stop vacuuming altogether, or spend a ridiculous amount of money on a new vacuum?  As much as I would LOVE to just stop vacuuming, it’s just not an option when you have one of these living with you:

Cooper

Fully grown out his hair is about 3-4 inches long, but we try to keep him groomed most of the year.  I hated to spend money on a chore that I already loathed doing, but I also didn’t want to be “that girl” that had dog hair covering all of her clothes.

My solution:

dyson

Let me present to you the Dyson DC28 Animal vacuum.  This thing is a beast.  I mean, it practically sucks the soil from the earth beneath the floors I am vacuuming, lol!  It gets up every.single.spec. of dirt in the entire house.  And the best part  is that the attachments are specifically designed to handle pet-hair removal from furniture and other tricky places in the house. 

If you are even remotely thinking about it I would highly recommend this purchase!

No comments: