Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend with Brooks

This weekend we had plenty of time to spend doing our favorite activity…playing with Brooks.  Her mommy didn’t have anywhere to go but we babysat her anyway Saturday night. Baby girl had such a fun time eating cereal, playing with Cooper and her toys, and babbling to us.  She is so cute at this age, I can’t take it!!!

Enjoying her cereal…more please!

002

Love those baby blues!

005

Probably the only person on earth who could make me look like I have a tan in January, lol

008

Stealing kisses from Uncle Matty

009

Such a BIG GIRL sitting up in a cart for the first time!

011

1 comment:

Robby and Stephanie said...

So precious... I want to squeeze those little arm rolls in the first picture! I am sure Brooxie had an awesome night with her favorites :)