Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Cooper,

Once upon a time you were a wee pup.  You fell asleep in your food bowl, refused to sleep anywhere but my bed, and tried your best to potty everywhere BUT the backyard.  I loved you anyway.

000_0011100_1130100_1146

Now you spend most of your time sleeping on the couch, people-watching out the dining room window, sleeping in the closet, rolling in the grass, and sleeping by the tv.  It’s hard work being you!  I love you anyway. 

coop1coop2coop3

You are an excellent blanket and can almost cover my whole leg when we lay down.  You know how to snuggle up just right so you still have maximum room both on the mattress and across my legs.  I love you anyway.

 

Please don’t be mad at mommy that I have to take you for a haircut on Saturday.  It’s your least favorite activity EVER.  I promise to make it up to you with a giant pig ear and plenty of tummy rubs.  Deal?

 

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Grace Meeker said...

LOVED this post!!! =) Hope you guys are doing good, think about you often...

Lisa said...

cutie! They grow up too fast hu? haha!
See you sunday! Miss you tons.