Friday, February 28, 2014

February Recap

February started off with a bang with Carter turning 20 months and my baby shower for Madeline and Molly! Emily was in town for the weekend and I was able to get out of the house, put on real clothes, and visit with a lot of people I had not seen for awhile at the shower.  We also got a lot of things taken care of at home with Emily's help.  







The rest of the beginning of the month was pretty low-key as I was still on bed rest.  Matt went out of town one weekend for work so Carter and I spent the weekend at PawPaw and Nana's.  




I started swelling around the middle of the month


We purchased some little girls things...and 2 of everything! 

After my 31-week OB appointment I started going into the hospital for NST and monitoring 

We tried to take it easy



Cooper turned 8 years old

On February 21, 2014 Madeline Kate and Molly Ann were born! We spent the next 4 days in the hospital. 

Carter met his sisters via FaceTime

Once we were discharged from the hospital we split up the rest of our time at home and at the NICU.  We are blessed with a ton of family surrounding us so we were able to spend as much time up at the hospital as we wanted to while someone watched Carter for us.  





We snuggled babies everyday





I pumped and pumped and pumped some more

And the girls turned one week old! 

It was the slowest and quickest month of my life.  I wanted to girls to be March babies (like their mama!) but God had other plans for them.  I'm thankful they are here safe and healthy and everything is okay with me.  I'm thankful I had such a great doctor looking out for me all month.  And I'm thankful for two of the strongest little girls I know! 

No comments: