Wednesday, February 19, 2014

32 Weeks

February 18, 2014

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 32 weeks
Size of babies: squash
Genders: girls! Madeline and Molly Ann!   
Weight gain: 25 pounds
Belly growth: 12 inches 
Movement: movement is starting to slow as they are losing any space to move around 
Sleep: none, zero, zilch...a few cat naps here and there
Stretch Marks: none yet
Symptoms: intense itching, heartburn, restless leg, insomnia, rib pain...just general uncomfortableness
Cravings: water, ice cream or anything cold
Belly button: further and further out
What I miss: sleep
Best moment this week: checking a few more things off of our To Do list
Best husband moment/quote: "You take the girls, I'll take Carter...deal?"
Notes: not only do I have cholestasis (again), but I also have symptoms of pre-eclampsia.  This is really scary since I developed HELLP syndrome with Carter so we are keeping a close eye on things.  They ran labs and did monitoring Thursday, Friday and Monday.  I will go back again on Thursday and we will possibly be meeting our little girls soon! 
Comparison picture to 32 weeks with Carter:

1 comment:

Daniel and Jamie said...

I hope your still hanging in there!! =)