Wednesday, January 29, 2014

29 Weeks

January 28, 2014

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 29 weeks
Size of babies: acorn squash
Genders: girls! Madeline and Molly!   
Weight gain: 22 pounds
Belly growth: 10.5 inches 
Movement: constantly.  It feels like neither one ever stops moving.  Right now Madeline is head down and Molly is head up and they both have their feet in my right ribs. 
Sleep: blah
Stretch Marks: nope
Symptoms: contractions, heartburn, restless leg, rib pain, lower back and hip pain
Cravings: I had a moment on Thursday when I HAD to have brownies.  Thankfully Matt ran out and got me some brownie mix and made them for me.
Belly button: out
What I miss: playing with Carter Man all day and sleep
Best moment this week: Matt was off work on Friday for the snow day and was able to get a lot of stuff done around the house during the 3-day weekend.  I'm feeling good now that "we" are cleaning stuff out and getting things organized! 
Best husband moment/quote: 
Notes: bed rest wasn't so bad when I was pregnant with Carter.  Now being on bed rest while Carter is home is so hard...I wish he understood what was going on.
Comparison picture to 29 weeks with Carter:

2 comments:

Grace Meeker said...

Thinking and praying for you!! You look adorable as always....praying those girls stay in there and cook as long as possible! ;)

hollie marie said...

You look SO great!