Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cortney’s bridal showers

I’ve been too busy with cheer tryouts this week (more on that later) to blog, but I don’t want to forget these showers when I look back at 2011.

These past two weekends the Carter girls (me, mom, Laura and Brooks) went to College Station for a bridal shower.  My mom’s BFF, Tammy, lives in Bryan so we hosted a “Stuff the Invitations” shower last weekend and attended a luncheon this weekend.  It was so nice to get to spend time with my mom and sister and Brooks, AND get to go to my favorite place on Earth. 

Brooks has been “talking” up a storm lately and I tried my best to get some of it on video.  Her favorite phrase right now is “Da-da” and Daddy J is soooo pleased.  Smile  We really tried to practice “Mama” this weekend but she has a stubborn streak like her mom.  Winking smile 

The invitations shower went really well and we got ALL of the invitations tied, stuffed, stamped and set to go in about 30 minutes! 

Brooxie got her first pedi for the shower!

001

Me and my schnukum’s

006

Assembling invites

012

This girl LOVES to be upside-down

032

Twins!

037

Hostessess

048

This past weekend at the Traditions Club

Cortney's Shower 002

Like Mama, like daughter

Cortney's Shower 013

Happy girl

Cortney's Shower 014

Mama K, Brooks and Mrs. Tammy

Cortney's Shower 018

Congrats to Cortney and Ryan!  We are really looking forward to their wedding in June!

No comments: