Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teacher of the Year!

I got the surprise of my life this morning during 1st period when my ENTIRE family showed up and my principal presented me with the Teacher of the Year award!  I was SHOCKED not only to win, but that the staff was thoughtful enough to call my family and arrange for them to be there with me this morning.  My kids ohhed and awed over Brooks and we got lots of great pics.  Matt’s taking me to Chick-fil-A tonight to celebrate!
The whole crew entering my tiny t-shack, I was so surprised!
TOTY3
TOTY8
TOTY9
TOTY10
TOTY12
TOTY15
Thanks to my family for waking up WAY too early to be with me.  Love you!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations Amanda! That is such a great honor. So glad you got the recognition you deserve.

Ally said...

WOW! That is awesome! So proud of you!

Grace Meeker said...

So excited for you!! ~Congratulations~