Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brooxie Kate’s baptism

I can’t believe I let a whole 7 days pass by without posting about BKC’s baptism!  Busy week.  Last Sunday Matt and I and the Carter family stood with Brooks as she was baptized into the church.  Is she not just the CUTEST little thing you’ve ever seen?!?

028

Her little diamond necklace was a gift from Mama Jo at Christmas and her dress was the same dress Laura and I wore when we were baptized.  How sweet is that?!? 

024

040

046

048

060

After we promised to raise her in the church the pastor walked her up and down the aisle to the church could promise the same for her.  The people in the picture about, Rev. Dan and his wife, Suzanne, Sherrill walked her back to the front to symbolize the churches promise to Brooks.  This was special because they have been so very supportive to my family and Laura over the last year.  Rev Sherrill was also the pastor who married me and Matt!

067

069

071

Typical Mama Jo, not looking at the camera

076

078

No comments: