Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello I’m a Mac…

mac_pc1

Matt and I have made the move and we are now proud owners of a MacBook Pro!  I’m still frantically learning the new system (it’s actually pretty easy) but still posting from the PC for now.  I’ve been using Windows Live Writer to write my blog posts and I am still in the process of finding a new/better way to blog from the Mac. 

I do have to say that the Mac can do so many cool things and so far I am very impressed!  Matt does a really good job of hogging the computer when he is home so I’m definitely not a pro at anything yet, but we are absolutely converted!  We’re Mac people!

Oh, did I mention I also got one of these…

iphone_home

Yup, we’re totally keeping Apple in business. 

1 comment:

Ally said...

I'll save you A LOT of time that I wasted. There is nothing like live writer for mac, nothing even remotely close. I use Blogo but it isn't great. If i was you, I'd just use blogger.