Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Back to Blogging

So I've been MIA recently due to a myriad of reasons (having three kids under the age of two!)  I started to lose interest in blogging last year after Daddy died, then I got out of the habit of sitting down and writing regularly, and now I've been really busy.  At one point in time I actually was going to just stop blogging altogether.  But I've changed my mind because, ultimately, this is my family scrapbook.  I love looking back at old posts and seeing where we were and how far we've come.  So I'm getting back to blogging and will spend the next few days (weeks?) catching up on what I've missed since December.  I will probably adjust the dates on some posts so they appear in the correct order.

So there will be some "old" posts show up for awhile before I get caught up to posts about the girls.  Hopefully I can get all of this cranked out quickly so I don't forget too much about the first month of the girls' lives!

1 comment:

Daniel and Jamie said...

YAY!! I have been waiting to hear if they arrived yet. Congrats. Can't wait to see them! =)