Tuesday, October 4, 2011

100 wins!

Friday night we played Strake Jesuit down at Rice Stadium and WON 55-3!  Not only that, but it was Coach Joseph's 100th win as head coach! Way to go, CoJo!


I love that he is standing just like the poster...and he didn't even see it!

Coach Joseph's

Joseph family

Brooks came to the game and had a BLAST cheering and "watching" the game.  Right in from of our seats was a railing and she entertained herself awhile playing with the rail.  And tapping Mr. Glen repeatedly.  :)




I WISH I had my camera rolling when she met the tiger.  We saw her walking up the steps and Brooks immediately pointed and said, "baboo!" (what she calls all animals)  She was laughing and so excited until we got next to her, and then you could see the terror cross her face and she was screaming!  Then once we walked a few steps away she was laughing and jumping around again.  So we tried to get a picture and again she started freaking out and screaming...hence her being turned around in this pic.  I feel bad because I know she was really scared, but it was really funny.  

And this picture is from the 8th grade game at KHS on Wednesday.  I was up there watching my boys and Matt came outside to watch with me once he was done working.  No more than 5 minutes later and I find this.  I guess when you push 120+ hours of work a week you have a problem staying awake.  We forgive you, babe.

No comments: