Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A visit from Ella and Emily

My BFF Emily and her precious daughter Ella came to visit last weekend for Laura’s shower and stayed for a few days.  Last summer I spent a week up in Midlothian visiting but Ella was still in Emily’s tummy at that time! It was so fun having them here and just getting to play with Ella all day.  She is such a happy little baby- I can’t get enough of her. 

Baby 263

Ella’s first trip to Los Cucos.  She can drink from a straw!

Baby 264

She looks just like her daddy in this picture, although I think most of the time she favors her momma.

Baby 267

Bath time!

Baby 269

We took an afternoon and went to see Ally, Micah and Laurel.  Ally’s children are just adorable! Micah has grown up so much since we last saw him and I could just eat him up!

Baby 270

Ally’s newest addition, Laurel, at 3 months.

Baby 272

Micah man.  He’s so big!

Baby 276

So sweet! Micah loving on his baby sister.

Baby 279

Ally, Laurel, Emily, Ella and Micah

Matty just fell in love with Ella while she was here.  He is still talking about her!

Baby 281 Baby 285 Baby 286

Ella also got to visit with Mama K and Daddy J (my parents- soon to be grandparents!) and gave them a little taste of what is to come.

Baby 288

Baby 294

And some more of this sweet little face before I go:

Baby 289 Baby 290 Baby 291 Baby 292 Baby 296 Baby 298

And my baby who was not a fan of not being the star of the show while Ella was here.  Look at that pout!

Baby 297

Thank you Emily for sharing your summer with  me and helping me get ready for Brooks’ arrival in a few short weeks.  You are the best and I love you!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

We love you Aunt Amanda!!

-Em and Ella