Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baby Shower!!

Last weekend a few of us threw Laura and Brooks a fabulous baby shower.  They both got a lot of good stuff and can I just say, oh my!  This baby is going to be the most styling little thing!  She received so many cute little outfits from some very generous friends and family members.  THANK YOU all for coming and supporting Laura!

Baby 012

Laura made these letters for the nursery

Baby 014 Baby 017 Baby 018 Baby 020

Let me know if you ever need help with a diaper cake…I’m a pro now! :)

Baby 021

My favorite little one came to visit! Love my sweet Ella!

Baby 023

Brooks and her momma

Baby 024

Missy, Michelle and Shelly

Baby 026

Mama Jo, Auntie Carol and Sylvia

Baby 039

The yummy cake

Baby 221

New diaper bag!

Now we are just waiting for little Brooks’ arrival.  Please keep the two of them in your prayers over the next 4 weeks.  I’ll let you know as soon as we have a new little bundle to love on!

No comments: