Monday, May 24, 2010

Who will it be??

For those of you out there who have been keeping up with this season of Dancing with the Stars, who are you voting for?  I am not a huge fan of ballroom dancing or this show, but I have been watching this season and have really found myself looking forward to Monday nights!  The cast of celebrities this season has really made it interesting and easy to get hooked to.  This week we are in the finals and we are looking at:

ESPN Host, Erin Andrews

erin

Erin is Matt’s favorite (not that he has a fair vote, he only watches when she is on) for obvious reasons.  She was on her college dance team at University of Florida so she has a little dance background.   She has grown the most BY FAR this season and really is a joy to watch.  Her chemistry with Maks is electric!

 

Olympic Gold Medal Winner, Evan Lysacek

evan

It’s hard not to love Evan, he just is so sweet!  Evan is a world champion figure skater so he knows performance and works harder than any of the other contestants.  It took me awhile to warm up to Evan, but now I LOVE watching him dance.   His partner Anna is too cute too!  I find myself rooting for him each week and I am SOOO glad he is in the finals.

 

Pop Star, Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole

Nicole raised a ruckus when she entered the competition because she has such extensive experience performing.  She was the lead singer of the girl group Pussycat Dolls and was lucky enough to be partnered with my favorite professional, Derek Hough.  There is no other dancer in the world I would rather watch dance than Derek Hough (yes…I know that is a very bold statement from me, he is THAT GOOD!)  Nicole has been so good from the start and has just gotten better each week.  She was a shoo-in for the finals.

 

Between these three I really have NO IDEA who I want to win.  I guess I will be happy with any of the remaining three dancers.  The freestyle dances usually decide it for me so I guess we should stay tuned!

Who will YOU be voting for in the DWTS final???

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think the final 2 will be Erin and Nicole (Sorry Evan) and Nicole will end up taking home the trophy. What was up with Erin and Maks' freestyle?? WOW!

Amanda McD said...

I really thought it would be Nicole and Evan but I think deep down I was really hoping Evan would take it. Although it was great to see Derek win.

More than Erin and Maks, what about Evan and Anna's??? That's where he went wrong, IMO.