Monday, May 31, 2010

Some cuties, some bugs and a few pups

So I went to upload my pictures from this weekend and realized I never blogged about our spring football game!  What a bad wife I am!  Now, I know you probably don’t care too much about our spring football game, but how cute are these little ones?!?

001

The two on the left, Sydney and Parker, belong to my friend Sarah, and you know the one on the right (although she has grown quite a bit since December) Keegan.  I spent most of my time at the game playing with these little ones.  I could just eat them up!

003 005 006 009 010 012 013

Oh yeah, and Matt’s white team won!

007

So there is my make-up work.  Sorry I kept these cuties from you for so long.

This weekend we headed up to Lake Livingston to spend some time with Aunt Debbie, Kaelynn and Cooper.  We had a great time swimming, tubing, jet skiing, eating, napping and just relaxing.  Matt and I both got out of bed this morning and just moaned because our whole bodies hurt from being on the water all weekend.  But hey, at least we could count it as a workout, right?!

014

Julie prepping the mudbugs

015

Aunt Debbie and Mr. Sammy

016

Ripley

018

A view of the lake from the back porch

019

Waiting for dinner to be ready

028

What a beauty! :)

031

045

Dinner!!!

039 044 040

Some cute pups!

We had a great time this weekend and it was good to finally see Aunt Debbie and the kids.  She is heading up to Carmel for the summer so it will be awhile until we see them again.  Have fun in Cali for us!!

This is our last week of school!!!  Yay!!!  All we have to do this week is administer our finals and clear out our classrooms.  It will be a lot of work packed into a short amount of time but the end product will be amazing!!!  Can’t wait to get this summer started!

No comments: