Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday, anniversary and spring break fun!

The past week has been F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!  Friday I celebrated 26 years of life (can you believe I’m already 26?!?!  Crazy!) and the family and I went to Chili’s to celebrate.  Matty had a soccer game so he could not attend.  :(

Bday, anni, stpat 005 Bday, anni, stpat 007 Bday, anni, stpat 011 Bday, anni, stpat 009

Mama and Mama Jo gifted me with new luggage which was very much needed.  It turns 360 degrees and has multiple pockets.  I’m very excited about it!

luggage

The best sister-in-laws in the world made me the most delicious cake you will ever put into your mouth!  You can read about it here.

DSC03601

Monday for our anniversary Matty took me to the Taste of Texas for dinner to celebrate.  Mmmmmmazing!  Neither of us had ever been and for those of you who have never experienced it either we highly recommend it.  Classy place, good food and great service.

Bday, anni, stpat 017

On Tuesday since Matt was not able to celebrate my birthday with me we went out just the two of us to our favorite place, THE MELTING POT!  We don’t get to go there often, but since it was a special day and since we had plenty of time because of spring break, we decided to visit.  It did not disappoint!  Yummm…I could eat the chocolate fondue everyday of my life.  :)  Afterwards we saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D at the movies.  Very good.

Bday, anni, stpat 018 Bday, anni, stpat 019 Bday, anni, stpat 020

This weekend we are headed to Bastrop, TX for Drew and Kendall’s wedding! 

Bday, anni, stpat 013

1 comment:

Robby and Stephanie said...

So many fun things! I want melted chocolate now:) Have a great weekend. Let us know if you need us to help with Coops. We will be around.

(the background in the second picture you posted is BEAUTIFUL! - is that the Katy Chili's?)