Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Ella

So, in true summer fashion as soon as I got home from New England I turned around and took another vacation! (Only after checking in on the husband and pup, cleaning the house and doing some laundry) This time I packed the car up and drove to Midlothian, TX to see my BFF Emily and her big baby belly!!

Emily and I have been friends since college joining the same sorority and living together our senior year. We have kept in touch and even though we live miles apart we have stayed close and her friendship is so very special to me. We both got engaged around the same time and stood next to each other on our respective wedding days. Now Emily has opened the next chapter and is pregnant!! I am just over the moon for her and the new baby girl!

So we spent about a week together just catching up, laying out and preparing for baby! I am so proud to say that we painted and wallpapered the nursery all by ourselves!


Me and Miss Mollie Mae!

Emily is due in November and don't worry, I fully plan on sending her plenty of Aggie and Katy Tiger onesies!!

2 comments:

Robby and Stephanie said...

SO exciting, CONGRATS EMILY! I am impressed with the wallpaper job yall did! NICE:)

Emily said...

We did a heck of a job on the nursery... and none of the wallpaper has fallen down yet!! Thank you for all of your help Aunt Amanda- we love you bunches!!