Friday, September 27, 2013

McDaniel: Party of FIVE!!

I posted this picture on Instgram last night to make it official:

CARTER IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!! TO TWINS!! 

We were at the game and I didn't realize we would be sitting on the visitor side so Matt wasn't able to be in the picture.  :(  But I do have this picture from awhile ago when we told our families:


We are so excited/ thrilled/ terrified/ and thankful for these two sweet little blessings.  It has taken awhile to get over the initial shock of seeing TWO heartbeats, but now I couldn't imagine it any other way.  :)

I'm 11+ weeks and due April 15th, but Dr P plans to deliver me/us between 34-36 weeks so these will be March babies.  We have been seeing both our RE and OB several times a week for the past 7 weeks so we have lots of pictures of these little babies growing.  I'm not feeling good physically, but praying that passes as we get closer to the second trimester.  I've been taking weekly belly pictures and will get those posted sometime next week, as well as our story to this pregnancy and whats been going on for us since late-July.  

I said it with Carter and I will say it again, there is no better feeling in the world than telling your family that you are pregnant.  It was thrilling the first time around and equally thrilling this time knowing that our family will quickly expand.  My only sadness it knowing I can't tell my dad face-to-face that he is going to have two more grandchildren.  I've shed quite a few tears over this, but I know I have my very own special angel in heaven protecting over all of us.  I'm scared of having another troublesome pregnancy and knowing Daddy is up there watching over me gives me such peace and eases my fears.  

Big thanks to everyone who has been praying for us and congratulating us! We are excited and thankful for all of the prayers and just ask that they keep coming in the months to come! 

God is so good! 

2 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting...that is such wonderful news. I will be praying for you and your family. =)

hollie marie said...

I've spent a lot of time this evening catching up on your recent posts and I just love reading about these babies! So happy for you :)