Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas cards

I just finished stuffing, stamping and addressing all of our Christmas cards and they should hit the mailboxes this week!  I’m so excited; they are oh-so cute!  My very talented friend Ally did our Christmas cards again this year.  Do you remember ours from last year?  Let me refresh your memory.

oh by golly[1]

Ally did our cards again this year and they are to die for!  If you have not already done so, please head over to her site, Little Bears Designs, and sign yourself up.  It’s not too late!  She has a TON of designs to choose from and is so flexible and fast.  I promise, you won’t be disappointed!

littlebears

Be looking for your 2010 card in your mailbox.  I would post one here but that would ruin the surprise.  Winking smile

No comments: